Friday, December 07, 2007

Tully Monster Finished

... as is the film that he was created for. I'll post the film soon enough, but not before its first screening. For now, I've got a one and a half minute spiel about two main FX shots in the film. Some breakdowns, layers, etc. Obviously there was more to it, but it'd be pretty lame if I wasted time showing how I matched grain and black levels and other exciting things.
BTW, the music playing in the background is a techno remix of the Jurassic Park theme. It's a bastardization of the theme of my favorite film, but somehow, it's pleasing. Booya.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

buy top avana online should be used on an as-needed basis when sexual action is anticipated. It is not intended for continuous daily use. Do not take more than one tablet once every 24 hours due to raised risk of side effects and lack of additional benefit.